1. All traffic measures are for the safety of the runners
2. All runners are required to wear reflective gear/clothes
Koror Traffic & Safety Protocol
To gain a better understanding, kindly refer to the map provided at the top of the webpage.
Runner’s turning points:
1. PCC Parking Lot - Across Ernguul/Bethlehem Park (for 10k only)
2. Malakal Commercial point (for Half & Full Marathon only)
3. Rose Garden / Across Ngirchongor’s residence (for Half & Full Marathon only)
1. One-lane access from Mobil Topside (Bluebay) to PVA Medalii
2. One-lane access from Malakal, Meyuns, & Mobil Topside to Koror side
3. Two Police car escort per race category, one at the front of the fastest runner,
and one at the back of the slowest runner.
Travelling from Mobil Topside towards PVA there are 3 lanes:
1. Right Lane: Designated runners lane
2. Center lane and Left lane: Maybe used for temporary access for emergency purposes,
depending on traffic personnel on the road.
Please follow on-site public safety when entering/exiting the main highway